Since we’ve largely moved our site to more of a static content based site, we figured it would be helpful to have a general change log.
This will generally document major changes to the site, when we make those changes, helping our readers identify new & updated content! This will help our readers identify content they may want to re-visit at a later date.
We will do our best to keep this updated going forward with major changes.
- Added an interesting scientific background supporting our use of non-organic fertilizers
- Adjusted Hollyhock sowing time (earlier) to allow more summer season flowering in our seed starting schedule.
- Added our blanch & freeze video to our blanch & freeze topic
- Updated seed starting schedules for 2024 (downloadables still TBD, but these will be re-worked for 2024)
- Added our own pollination video to tomato growing topic
- Added our preparation and planting videos to our wide raised row growing topic
- Added our hardening off video to our hardening off topic
- Changed Stock flower seeding time to 6 to 8 weeks based on practice
- Changed Zinnia flower seeding time to 5-6 weeks based on practice